5G+ network available in in select areas of Ontario starting in Greater Toronto area and will continue to roll out. For full coverage, see bell.ca/5Gplus.
Current as of June 10, 2022. Available with compatible devices within Bell Mobility’s network coverage areas. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. If you end your Service Agreement early or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, you will have to pay an early cancellation fee. The early cancellation fee consists of your remaining device payments and the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) if you received one at the time of purchase. The Device Return Option Deferred Amount (if applicable) will also come due. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details. A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46 per month, NS: $0.43 per month, AB: $0.95 per month, NB: $0.97 per month, SK: $1.95 per month, PE: $0.70 per month, NL: $0.75 per month, NWT: $1.70 per month Bell remits required amount to government. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. To change your rate plan at any time, log in to MyBell.
- Current as of January 11, 2023. Available with new and existing activations up to 15 lines for small business accounts when adding additional lines on eligible plans (excluding Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive a $25/mo. per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details. 5G/5G+ access requires a compatible device and a compatible rate plan (even if a 5G/5G+ symbol appears on your device). Coverage is approximate, may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. Speed, performance and whether a 5G/5G+ device uses the available 5G/5G+ network depend on various factors including: your rate plan, topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data. Access is subject to Bell’s management of network resources, using methods which include Internet traffic management practices. See bell.ca/ITMP.
- Current as of January 4, 2023. Available to Small Business customers. Available with new activations on Bell SmartPay™ (2-year; excludes tablets, Mobile Internet and IoT products). Up to $240 in port-in credits on primary line and each additional line added. $10 credits are applied in installments over 24 months, starting on the 1st or 2nd bill cycle. Offer not eligible for new activations switching from an affiliated wireless brand or have reactivated within the last 30 days
- Current as of January 27, 2023. Available to small business customers with new activations of a Bring Your Own Device eligible plan only. Bill credits apply as a $5 bill credit over 24 months starting on the 1st or 2nd bill cycle. Regular price applies thereafter. To get the full $120 credit, the customer must remain on eligible plan for 24 months. Not eligible when you buy a new phones, tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Offer cannot be combined with other activation or port-in credit offers. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- Reduced speeds are up to 512 Kbps. A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) applies per member.
- 5G is available with compatible devices. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available. Starting in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal and the Greater Toronto Area.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a U.S. or International phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, roaming, alerts, premium texts (short codes), and texts sent with an instant messaging application. Received texts include texts received while in Canada from a U.S. or International phone number and service-related texts from Bell and exclude roaming and premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts. Overage rates may apply. Certain International destinations not available. See bell.ca/internationaltext for details.
- Subscriber must be (and remain) a Canadian resident and the majority of your usage must be in Canada. Max. data usage per user may be capped at 10 GB/ billing period while in the U.S. Includes texts sent to a Canadian or U.S. phone number while in Canada and U.S., texts received while in Canada or the U.S. and excludes premium texts. While in the U.S., calls or texts to numbers that are outside of Canada and the U.S. are not included and will be billed at $1.45/min for calls and $0.15/text. Roaming outside Canada and the U.S. not included. Sending and receiving picture or video messaging in the U.S. and Push-to-Talk services use data from your rate plan.
- Mobile hotspots are excluded. With new activation on the same account (max. 15 members) with a primary account holder. Credit applied for each additional subscriber added to a primary account. Primary line not eligible for the credit.
- Applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada. Only available in Canada.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, texts sent to a U.S. or international phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM texts). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application.
- Includes 25 5-minute messages
- Simultaneous use of airtime.