With no dropped calls and clear reception, you can talk with the people you need to, whenever you want, where ever they are. Bell’s flexible rate plans let you stay accessible while managing the communications costs that come with running your business.
You can get:
- Flat rate or pay-per-minute plans
- International and Canada / U.S. plans
- Toll-free numbers
- Calling cards for business travel
- 24/7 support
To help you better control your costs, Bell offers you flat, predictable monthly rate and per-minute plans on your Canada / U.S. calls¹.
- Pricing: 10.95/MO
- Minutes: 300 (3.3¢/min)
- Additional minutes:7¢/min
Get extra-low rates on calls all over the world so you can do business anywhere, anytime. You can also combine your international plan with a Canada / U.S. long distance plan for worldwide calling.
A toll-free number makes it easy for your customers to get in touch with you where ever you are.
Let all your Canada / U.S.¹ customers reach you with toll-free calling and faxing. You can even specify which geographic areas you want to cover with your 800 numbers.
Be accessible to more international customers with toll-free calling and faxing. Bell's international Toll-free service covers over 65 countries and works with international telephone administrators who provide directory assistance to your customers.
- Use the same toll-free number for all participating countries*
- Communicate inexpensively with your business travelers and international branch offices
- Test international markets with minimal expense
*(Global toll-free only)
- Calls may be placed from Canada, the US and approximately 130 overseas destinations
- Local calls may be made from Bell payphones
- Calls billed in Canadian dollars at your toll plan rate
- Customer and operator support available 24/7
- Call us at 310-BELL
- Call me back
You might be interested in:
Email updates featuring expert tips, tools and more.