Canada’s largest LTE network.1
- Orders can be placed and filled quicker if you are working at an event or off-site
- Important information like health care or financial records can be accessed right from a client’s home
- Business notifications, like last-minute meeting invites, can be received even in remote locations
Canada’s fastest ranked network.*2
- Digital forms can be used to capture customer information and shared faster with head office
- Large files, such as a presentation, can be sent without delay
- Emails and attachments can be downloaded faster
A more reliable connection.
- Staying connected even in highly populated areas, like sporting events or industry trade shows
- More peace of mind when processing customer transactions
A stronger LTE signal.
- You can video conference with a client without interruptions or delays
- You have the ability to check and order your warehouse inventory, wherever your work takes you
- More confidence that you can continue your call at the airport, at a job site and even in the elevator
Take advantage of a limited-time offer.
Get a bill credit of up to
(1) Based on total square kms of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
(2) As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted from www.pcmag.com with permission. © 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. All rights reserved.