Power your business with Canada’s most awarded 5G network3
Canada's best 5G network4
The Bell network outperformed all other national wireless carriers for combined reliability, data, voice, and coverage.
The Bell network provides the coverage and reliability you need to keep business running – with security that’s trusted by banks and government.
Canada’s fastest 5G network5
Compared to the next-largest national provider, Bell gives you download speeds that are 62% faster, helping your business stay ahead of the competition.
Explore phones and plans that work as hard as you do
The more you add, the more you save.
Keep your business connected with 75 GB of unlimited data, no data overage fees and predictable monthly costs. Plans start at just:$85 per month
Bonus: Save $25/mo. per month for every team member you add to your account.6
* Available for up to 15 lines
Why more businesses choose Bell
Leader in innovation
We invest more than $4 billion each year in our networks to ensure you can always count on Bell for speed, performance and reliability.
Support for your business
Our team of experts is available 24/7 to support your business. Plus, our award-winning app lets you monitor usage, update services, view and pay bills, and more.
Bell backs businesses
We proudly support organizations like Total Mom Inc., Centech, the Bell 5G MEC Accelerator at MaRS and over 100 Chambers of Commerce to help drive change and support innovation.
More great offers for your business
Exclusive offer for Internet customers
Save $35/mo. per line when you sign up for Mobility services with Bell.7
Exclusive offer for existing Bell Business Internet customers. On an eligible plan.
Applies over 2 years.<>
Call 1 855 272-0775
Current as of January 19, 2023. Available with compatible devices within Bell Mobility’s network coverage areas. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. Ending your Commitment Period early results in a Cancellation Fee; see your Agreement. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details. A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46/mo., NS: $0.43/mo., AB: $0.95/mo., NB: $0.97/mo., SK: $ 2.08/mo., PE: $0.70/mo., NL: $0.75/mo., NWT: $1.70/mo. Bell remits required amount to government. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. To change your rate plan at any time, log in to MyBell.
*Internet traffic management practices (ITMP) for Bell Mobility. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, like Bell’s management of network resources, using methods which include Internet traffic management practices. See bell.ca/ITMP.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details. 5G/5G+ access requires a compatible device and a compatible rate plan (even if a 5G/5G+ symbol appears on your device). Coverage is approximate, may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. Speed, performance and whether a 5G/5G+ device uses the available 5G/5G+ network depend on various factors including: your rate plan, topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data. Access is subject to Bell’s management of network resources, using methods which include Internet traffic management practices. See bell.ca/ITMP. ↩
- Current as of May 24, 2023. With new activation of Google Pixel 7 128 GB with an eligible 2-year plan. Amortized taxes on the ﬁnanced amount (before deferred amount) are payable with your monthly device payments. Purchase ﬁnancing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement early, then your remaining device payments will become due immediately. If you are ending your Service Agreement at such time as well, the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) will become due immediately. This amount will be reduced when required by the Wireless Code. ↩
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2022 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. ↩
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. ↩
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2022 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. ↩
- Current as of May 9, 2023. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on eligible plans (excluding Personal, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive a $25 per line discount. Shareable plans are only shareable with other eligible shareable plans. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount. ↩
- Current as of May 26, 2023. Offer available to current Small Business customers with a continuous subscription to an eligible Internet package and an account in good standing for at least 3 months following Internet activation. Offer available with new activations on eligible Essential or Ultimate 2-year plans with Bell SmartPay™ or 30-day BYOD plans (excluding Personal, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). Rates are subject to change. $35/mo. discount applicable to the primary line only. Offer not eligible on new activations switching from an affiliated wireless brand or that have reactivated within the last 30 days. One-time Connection Service Fee ($50) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Taxes extra. Any change made to the services may affect the price and/or result in the loss of the credits or promotions, as the case may be, as eligibility condition may vary. ↩
- Current as of May 3, 2023. Available to Small Business customers. Available with new activations on Bell SmartPay™ on an eligible 2-year plan (excludes tablets, Mobile Internet and IoT products). Up to $240 in port-in credits on primary line and each additional line added. $10 credits are applied in installments over 24 months, starting on the 1st or 2nd bill cycle. Offer not eligible for new activations switching from an affiliated wireless brand or have reactivated within the last 30 days. ↩