Current as of December 4, 2020. Available to employees/members of the listed company, with proof of employment with an account in good standing. Available with compatible devices within Bell Mobility’s network coverage areas. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Connection Service Fee will appear on your first bill. 9-1-1 government monthly fee in Alta.: $0.44, N.B.: $0.97, N.L.: $0.75, N.S.: $0.43, P.E.I.: $0.70, Que.: $0.46, Sask.: $1.88, N.W.T.: $1.70. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers.
Bell SmartPay is available with new activations on eligible 2-year rate plans. Amortized taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. Purchase financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0.
If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement early, then your remaining device payments will become due immediately. If you are ending your Service Agreement at such time as well, the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) will become due immediately.
- Award based on analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data median 5G median download speeds for Q1-Q2 2021. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
- 5G is available with compatible devices. Available in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal and the Greater Toronto Area and more. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/network for details.
- Applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada. Only available in Canada.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and exclude texts sent to a landline, to a U.S. or international phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM texts). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and exclude roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application. Out-of-bundle charges may apply.
- Existing Bell customers who choose to switch to the Bell Employee Purchase Plan are subject to a $50 migration fee and if applicable, are required to pay out their device balance.