Every single thing you do is better on a better network - and think of the thousands of things you do.
Get the most from your iPhone on one of the fastest networks in the world, and Canada’s best national network.1
With Bell, you get 66% more LTE coverage and 42% faster download speeds across Canada than on the next-largest national network.1
With Bell, you can take advantage of Dual SIM capabilities with eSIM and have two phone numbers on the latest iPhone models. Learn more
Get 3 months of Apple TV+ when you buy an iPhone or iPad.3
Watch original shows and movies on Apple TV+.
Connect your family with Apple devices.
Save $15/mo. for every family member when you have two or more lines.4
2 family members
Save $360 over 24 months
3 family members
Save $720 over 24 months
4 family members
Save $1,080 over 24 months
A new era of iPhone.
iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro. Say Hello to 5G.
With Super-fast 5G.5 A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. Super Retina XDR display in more sizes. And next-level low-light photography. The iPhone 12 family goes all out.
View additional details
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
TM “Bell SmartPay” is a trademark of Bell Canada.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network speed testing in 5G network areas from Bell against other national 5G networks.
- 5G is available with compatible devices. Starting in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal and the Greater Toronto Area. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available.
- $5.99/month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. See apple.com/ca/promo for more information.
- Current as of February 8, 2021. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on Connect Everything or Unlimited Data plans (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with a Connect Everything or Unlimited Data plan to receive a $15 per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.
- Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/cellular.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- $12.99 per month after free trial. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Offer must be claimed in the Fitness+ app within 3 months after first setting up your eligible device. To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on your new device. Learn more about Apple Fitness+.