View additional details
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
TM “Bell SmartPay” is a trademark of Bell Canada.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- $5.99/month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation, starting November 1, 2019. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. Any new iPhone or iPad capable of running the latest version of iOS or iPadOS purchased after September 10, 2019, is eligible.
- Current as of September 14, 2018. With new activation or upgrade. Must be 18 years and legal owner of the device. Max. 1 device per trade-in. Rebate applies at the time of purchase on the price of device and/or accessories in-store after taxes. Device must power on and be functional. To check the trade-in value of your current device, visit bell.ca/tradein.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).