Available with compatible devices within Bell Mobility’s network coverage areas. Internet traffic management practices (ITMP) for Bell Mobility. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, like Bell’s management of network resources, using methods which include Internet traffic management practices. See bell.ca/ITMP. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. If you end your Service Agreement early or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, you will have to pay an early cancellation fee. The early cancellation fee consists of your remaining device payments and the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) if you received one at the time of purchase. The Device Return Option Deferred Amount (if applicable) will also come due. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers.
A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46/mo., NS: $0.43/mo., AB: $0.95/mo., NB: $0.97/mo., SK: $1.88/mo., PE: $0.70/mo., NL: $0.75/mo., NWT: $1.70/mo. Bell remits fees withheld to government. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. To change your rate plan at any time, log in to MyBell.
(*) Current as of January 5, 2022. Offer valid with an eligible 2-year or 30-day plan. New activations only or upgrades are eligible. Applicable to smartphones only; not eligible on tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Bill credit is comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) applied as a separate credit by your 2nd or 3rd billing period.
(†) Available in the following areas of British Columbia: Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Langley, Richmond, Surrey. Available in the following areas of Alberta: Airdrie, Cochrane, Leduc, Okotoks, Red Deer, Rocky View County, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Strathcona County, Wood Buffalo.
- Applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada. Only available in Canada.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, texts sent to a U.S. or international phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM texts). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application. Out-of-bundle charges may apply.
- Activate or upgrade to a new smartphone with Bell SmartPay™ on an eligible 2-year Connect Everything ($75+ / month) or Unlimited Data ($85+ / month) monthly rate plan.
- Simultaneous use of airtime.
- Current as of July 7, 2021. With new activation on a Tablet Connect Everything plan with minimum $10/month. A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) applies on your first bill. Users must maintain a minimum 1 GB of data on their smartphone plan throughout the 24 months to be eligible for this tablet data offer.
- Current as of July 7, 2021. With new activation on a Tablet Connect Everything plan or Tablet Flex plan with minimum $10/month and Bell SmartPay™. A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) applies on your first bill.
- Current as of May 11, 2021. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on eligible 2-year plans (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive the $15 per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.