Current as of February 1, 2022. Available with compatible devices within Bell Mobility’s network coverage areas. Internet traffic management practices (ITMP) for Bell Mobility. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, like Bell’s management of network resources, using methods which include Internet traffic management practices. See bell.ca/ITMP. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement or Service Agreement early, or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, your remaining device payments (based on the full monthly amount before discount in the case of any promotions) will become due immediately and you will be subject to an early cancellation fee for your Service Agreement. This amount will be reduced when required by the Wireless Code. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers.
A one-time Connection Service Fee ($60) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46/mo.46 cents per month, NS: $0.43/mo.43 cents per month, AB: $0.95/mo.95 cents per month, NB: $0.97/mo.97 cents per month, SK: $2.08/mo.2 dollar 08 cents per month, PE: $0.70/mo.70 cents per month, NL: $0.75/mo.75 cents per month, NWT: $1.70/mo.1 dollar 70 cents per month Bell remits fees withheld to government. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. To change your rate plan at any time, log in to MyBell.
(*) Current as of July 13th, 2023. Offer valid with an eligible 2-year or 30-day plan. New activations only. Applicable to smartphones only; not eligible on tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Bill credit is comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($60) applied as a separate credit by your 2nd or 3rd billing period.
(Δ) Current as of January 18, 2023. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on eligible 2-year plans (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive a $20 per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.
- Applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada. Only available in Canada.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, texts sent to a U.S. or international phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM texts). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application.
- Standard definition video quality is 480p. Video quality dependent on streaming service platform and device capability.
- Reduced speeds are up to 512 Kbps.
- 5G/5G+ access requires a compatible device and a compatible rate plan (even if a 5G/5G+ symbol appears on your device). Coverage is approximate, may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. Speed, performance and whether a 5G/5G+ device uses the available 5G/5G+ network depend on various factors including: your rate plan, topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data. Access is subject to Bell’s management of network resources, using methods which include Internet traffic management practices. See bell.ca/ITMP. Starting in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal and the Greater Toronto Area.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a U.S. or International phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, roaming, alerts, premium texts (short codes), and texts sent with an instant messaging application. Received texts include texts received while in Canada from a U.S. or International phone number and service-related texts from Bell and exclude roaming and premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts. Overage rates may apply. Certain International destinations not available. See bell.ca/internationaltext for details.
- High definition video quality is 1080p. Video quality dependent on streaming service platform and device capability.
- Subscriber must be (and remain) a Canadian resident and the majority of your usage must be in Canada. Max. data usage per user may be capped at 10 GB/ billing period while in the U.S. Includes texts sent to a Canadian or U.S. phone number while in Canada and U.S., texts received while in Canada or the U.S. and excludes premium texts. While in the U.S., calls or texts to numbers that are outside of Canada and the U.S. are not included and will be billed at $1.45/min for calls and $0.15/text. Roaming outside Canada and the U.S. not included. Sending and receiving picture or video messaging in the U.S. and Push-to-Talk services use data from your rate plan.
- Bonus is available with continued subscription to your rate plan and registration to Crave Mobile. Changes in your plan will result in loss of the bonus. Downloading Crave Mobile content or casting content to a TV is not available. SD video quality is up to 720p. Crave Mobile will automatically stop after promotional period. Crave is a trademark of Bell Media Inc. and used under license. Learn more about Crave Mobile.