Current as of September 7, 2022. Available with new activations on Bell SmartPay, or Bring Your Own Device and on any Unlimited Ultimate plan (30-day BYOD; excludes tablets, Mobile Internet and IoT products). Savings applied as a $10 monthly bill credit over the next 12 months. Regular price applies thereafter. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
Current as of February 1, 2022. Available with compatible devices within Bell Mobility’s network coverage areas. Internet traffic management practices (ITMP) for Bell Mobility. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, like Bell’s management of network resources, using methods which include Internet traffic management practices. See bell.ca/ITMP. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. If you end your Service Agreement early or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, you will have to pay an early cancellation fee. The early cancellation fee consists of your remaining device payments and the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) if you received one at the time of purchase. The Device Return Option Deferred Amount (if applicable) will also come due. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers.
A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46/mo., NS: $0.43/mo., AB: $0.95/mo., NB: $0.97/mo., SK: $1.95/mo., PE: $0.70/mo., NL: $0.75/mo., NWT: $1.70/mo.. Bell remits required amount to government. To change your rate plan at any time, log in to MyBell.
(Δ) Current as of January 18, 2023. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on eligible 2-year plans (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive a $20 per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.
(*) Current as of November 29, 2022. Offer valid with an eligible 2-year or 30-day plan. New activations only. Applicable to smartphones only; not eligible on tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Bill credit is comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) applied as a separate credit by your 2nd or 3rd billing period.
(†) Available in the following areas of British Columbia: Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Langley, Richmond, Surrey. Available in the following areas of Alberta: Airdrie, Cochrane, Leduc, Okotoks, Red Deer, Rocky View County, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Strathcona County, Wood Buffalo.
- Reduced speeds are up to 512 Kbps. A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) applies per member.
- 5G is available with compatible devices. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available. Starting in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal and the Greater Toronto Area.
- Applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada. Only available in Canada.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, texts sent to a U.S. or international phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM texts). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application.
- Video quality dependent on streaming service platform and device capability. Standard definition video quality is 480p. High definition video quality is 1080p.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a U.S. or International phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, roaming, alerts, premium texts (short codes), and texts sent with an instant messaging application. Received texts include texts received while in Canada from a U.S. or International phone number and service-related texts from Bell and exclude roaming and premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts. Overage rates may apply. Certain International destinations not available. See bell.ca/internationaltext for details.
- Subscriber must be (and remain) a Canadian resident and the majority of your usage must be in Canada. Max. data usage per user may be capped at 10 GB/ billing period while in the U.S. Includes texts sent to a Canadian or U.S. phone number while in Canada and U.S., texts received while in Canada or the U.S. and excludes premium texts. While in the U.S., calls or texts to numbers that are outside of Canada and the U.S. are not included and will be billed at $1.45/min for calls and $0.15/text. Roaming outside Canada and the U.S. not included. Sending and receiving picture or video messaging in the U.S. and Push-to-Talk services use data from your rate plan.
- Bonus is available with continued subscription to your rate plan and registration to Crave Mobile. Changes in your plan will result in loss of the bonus. Downloading Crave Mobile content or casting content to a TV is not available. SD video quality is up to 720p. Crave Mobile will automatically stop after promotional period. Crave is a trademark of Bell Media Inc. and used under license. Learn more about Crave Mobile.
Chat is currently closed. We’re open: 7 a.m. to 12 a.m (ET).