Solutions that work together to make your business better.
At Bell, we understand the challenges that come with operating a business in the retail industry. That’s why we offer an extensive range of innovative products and solutions that work together to help increase sales and deliver a superior customer experience, ultimately helping your business do more and make more.
Not sure where to start? Talk to one of our experts.Set up a call
Push-to-talk from Bell improves communication and productivity by allowing employees to connect instantly.
Instant communication can:
- Connect your in-store staff, delivery team and wholesalers across multiple locations.
- Improve the customer experience by responding to requests immediately
- Reduce theft by keeping employees constantly connected
Connected tablets on the floor makes for a better in-store experience for your customers, while also improving employee product knowledge. Customers can use these devices to shop and browse inventory, and managers can use them to review sales information, make instant scheduling changes, and view inventory levels without having to leave the floor.
Mobile access with tablets can:
- Upsell merchandise by allowing customers to browse your product offerings on a tablet
- Quickly access store sales and inventory levels on the go.
This powerful solution gives retail business owners the ability to track their vehicles in real-time and ensure shipments reach stores on time. This intelligent tool can also help owners optimize their delivery routes, control excessive delivery expenses, manage hourly payroll tracking and more.
Fleet management from Bell can:
- Provide owners with access to the location of their fleet, ensuring on-time deliveries
- Reduce overall supply chain costs by monitoring speeding, fuel expenses, toll road usage and optimizing routes
- Track entire fleets quickly, and accurately, on Canada’s largest LTE network
Unexpected network down time leads to lost revenue and poor customer experiences. A wireless backup solution from Bell keeps your business up and running if your wireline connection goes down, and can continue to process transactions securely.
Wireless backup from Bell can:
- Avoid single point of failure with network diversity
- Increase sales by maintaining business operations during outages
- Businesses to continue processing transactions when the network is down