Get Canada’s best Push-to-talk solution.
- Bell has Canada’s largest PTT community of users.
- Bell has the largest line-up of PTT enabled rugged phones and accessories.
- Bell has a carrier-grade PTT integrated dispatch console.
- Manage your PTT contacts better with a feature rich contact management tool.
- Only Bell offers a carrier-grade PTT solution with the ability to connect you with a group of up to 249 users at one time and perform a one-way broadcast call to up to 499 users.
Get on Canada's largest LTE network1 with extensive coverage in the U.S.
Connect instantly in more places coast to coast using Canada’s largest LTE network that covers over 99% of the national population.2 Plus, stay connected in the U.S. with roaming coverage and secure coverage over Wi-Fi.
Instant communication meets blazing-fast data.
Connect using Push-to-talk in less than one second. Plus email, text or browse the Web simultaneously with Canada’s largest LTE network that gives you blazing fast speeds.
PTT Dispatch Console features
- PTT Groups - PTT group monitoring that allows you to view the activity of a group, start a call or join one.
- Call Recording - Allows you to record select or all PTT calls and replay them when required
- Multiple map modes - Map the location of mobile PTT users with multiple map modes and track fleet members’ location on demand.
- Talkgroup Scanning - Allows dispatchers to focus on monitoring activity on a subset of groups and automatically join a call in progress.
- Seamless integration with PTT: make PTT and Dispatch calls from the same console
- Improved efficiency and business productivity
- Monitor fleet with insights to their changing schedules
- Enhance route planning with traffic status from Google maps
Current as of April 12, 2017. Available in SK, QC, AB, BC, ON, NB, NL, NS and PEI (excludes Manitoba) with compatible devices within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility; see bell.ca/coverage. Long distance and roaming charges (including foreign taxes) may apply outside your local area. If you end your services early, a fee will apply; see your Service Agreement for details. Subject to change without notice. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
(1) Largest network based on total square kms of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
(2) Coverage is approximate and actual coverage may vary. Theoretical peak speeds may vary by region. [Reception] and expected speeds may vary due to topography, environmental conditions, device type and other factors.
(3) Current as of November 28, 2017. Available with new activation on a 2-year Small Business Premium Plus, Premium Smartphone or Smartphone plan on the same account (min. price plan value of $30/mo.). Applied as a bill credit in installments over 5 months, starting on the 2nd bill cycle. Credit depends on price of smartphone on a 2-yr term: ($300 credit for device priced $250 or more. $250 credit for device priced $200-$249.99. $200 credit for device priced $150-$199.99. $150 credit for device priced $100-$149.99. $100 credit for device priced $50-$99.99. $50 credit for device priced up to $49.99). A $25 one-time connection charge applies. 9-1-1 government monthly fee in Alta.: $0.44, N.B.: $0.53, N.L.: $0.75, N.S.: $0.43, P.E.I.: $0.70, Sask.: $0.62. Taxes extra.
(4) With new activation on a 2-yr. term Small Business PTT plan or PTT feature. With activation of the Sonim XP7, Sonim XP5, Kyocera DuraForce, Kyocera DuraXE. Quantities may be limited. Credit applied at the time of purchase up to $100 on the price of the device in-store before taxes.