New: Unlimited Canada and U.S. plans
Get unlimited talk and text in Canada and the U.S. with 4 GB of data. Plus, use the data in your plan in both Canada and the U.S. Available with new activation or upgrade on a 2-year business plan with data.
Select Premium Smartphone or Premium Plus Smartphone below to view plan details.
All plans include
Current as of August 23, 2017. Available in ON, AB, BC, NB, NS, PEI to qualified businesses. Available with compatible devices, within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility and its partners' network coverage areas where technology permits. Connection charge will appear on your first bill. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. Long distance and roaming charges may apply outside your local area. Data charges apply if you do not subscribe to a data plan or Mobile Browser; fees may apply for features, content and roaming when outside your local area. If you end your Commitment Period early, a Cancellation Fee applies; see your Service Agreement for details. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: NL: $0.75/mo, NS: $0.43/mo, PEI: $0.70/mo, NB: $0.53/mo, AB: $0.44/mo; Bell remits required amount to government.
One time fees apply for certain changes to your service. Subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
Pay-per-use rates apply to usage exceeding what’s included in your rate plan or add-on. Subject to change over time. See bell.ca/payperuse for details.
- Supports personal email accounts and HTML & WAP Browsing and tethering. Corporate email integration and other corporate-type solutions not available.
- 25, 5-minute messages.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a U.S. or International phone number, premium messages, alerts, messages sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM, CDMA and U.S. CDMA texts). Received texts includes texts received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application. Out of bundle charges may apply. Data usage charges may apply with select CDMA smartphones to send and receive picture and video messages.
- Simultaneous use of airtime for calls.
- Current as of August 23, 2017. Available with new activation or hardware upgrade.
- Current as of August 23, 2017. With new postpaid consumer (or small business) activations or hardware upgrades on a 2-yr Unlimited Canada & U.S. Share Plan. You must keep your Unlimited Canada & U.S. Share Plan for the duration of the term. Subscriber must be (and remain) a Canadian resident and the majority of your usage must be in Canada. Max. data usage per user may be capped at 10 GB/ billing period. Includes texts sent to a Canadian or U.S. phone number while in Canada and U.S., texts received while in Canada or the U.S. and excludes premium texts. Taxes and pay-per-use charges (including additional airtime, international long distance and roaming beyond the coverage of your Unlimited Canada & U.S. Share Plan) are extra. While in the U.S., calls or texts to numbers that are outside of Canada and the U.S. are not included and will be billed at $1.45/min for calls and $0.15/text. Roaming outside Canada and the U.S. not included. Additional data usage charges are $0.07/MB. Sending and receiving picture or video messaging in the U.S. and Push-to-Talk services use data from your promotional data feature and will incur additional data usage charges if you have exceeded your promotional data feature allotment.