Keep operational costs in check and enhance the overall customer experience with this powerful mobile solution from Bell.
Fleet management can:
- Monitor and manage the movement of goods in transit and increase on-time delivery
- Enhance customer service by keeping them informed of service and delivery updates
- Reduce costs by keeping tabs on your fleet by reacting immediately to changing conditions and more efficient route planning
- Reduce overall supply chain costs by monitoring driving speeds, fuel expenses, toll road usage and suggesting optimal routes
Instant communication (PTT)
Push-to-talk service from Bell gives your business the ability to instantly connect with one or many of your employees. Plus, Bell offers an extensive line-up of dust-proof and waterproof devices and accessories, well suited for the toughest work environments.
Instant communication can:
- Allow employees to communicate instantly with one or many team members quickly
- Keep managers in immediate contact with employees and suppliers throughout Canada and the U.S.
- Make group calls to warehouse operation managers, sales managers, or distributors
- Allow warehouse managers and operators to communicate across the warehouse floor, and dispersed retail locations
Provide quick approval and sign-off, reduce supply costs and improve the management of your employees by replacing traditional paper forms with Digital forms from Bell.
Digital forms can:
- Boost productivity by allowing managers to dispatch work orders to warehouse operators on-premise and distributors on the road
- Automate inspection processes to decrease manual paperwork
- Improve customer service by allowing drivers to capture digital signatures and send delivery confirmations directly
- Scan and integrate bar codes into digital forms for more effective inventory management
Enhance the client experience by providing your employees with 24/7 connectivity, allowing them to access to relevant information anywhere. Mobile access with tablets can be used to allow sales reps, drivers and merchandisers to coordinate in real-time, while wholesale managers can monitor driver locations and solve issues immediately.
Mobile access with tablets can:
- Provide real-time data and access to sensitive information while on the go
- Help your team easily manage their client relationship by being able to quickly respond to client requests when out of the office