The tabs below give you quick access to the terms and conditions governing the use of products and services provided by Bell and your relationship with them.
Under the Bell Bundle program (the "Program"), Bell Canada or its affiliates (together, "Bell" or "we") provide you with a discount of $4 off your monthly bill per Service Category (as defined below) and $8 for TV, for certain rate plans and features (the "Discountable Services") up to a maximum of $24 per month. For a complete list of current, in-market rate plans and features that are Discountable Services, please visit www.bell.ca/bundlediscountableservices.
To be eligible for the Program,
- you must continually subscribe to at least any two (2) of the following Bell service categories ("Service Categories"): Home Phone (local home phone and/or long distance service), Internet, TV and Mobility (each, an "Eligible Service");
- your Mobility service must be a postpaid consumer Bell Mobility rate plan, not a prepaid or business plan;
- at least one of your Eligible Services must be a Discountable Service.
- the accounts for your Discountable Services must be consolidated under the same billing name and address under Bell's consolidated invoice ("One Bill");
- you must comply with the terms and conditions applicable to your Eligible Services; and
- all accounts for your Eligible Services must remain in good standing.
If your service is still regulated by the CRTC, you are not required to subscribe to Bell's local home phone service or any other regulated service provided by Bell to receive the Bundle Discount unless the CRTC has allowed us to make such an offer.
Except as otherwise stated in a specific offer, the Bundle Discount will not be applied during any promotions or combined with other offers for a Discountable Service. If your service is still regulated by the CRTC, the Bundle Discount will only be applied in accordance with Bell's applicable tariffs.
The Program, or any portion of it, including the Bundle Discount may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time. We will notify you thirty (30) days in advance of any change that affects you. We may notify you of any such change with a SIM message on your One Bill or by any other method which is likely to come to your attention. You agree that Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services, including the Discountable Services.
Posted as of February 12, 2014