The tabs below give you quick access to the terms and conditions governing the use of products and services provided by Bell and your relationship with them.
What is the Bundle Discount?
Under the Bell Bundle Program (the “Program”), Bell Canada or its affiliates (together, “Bell” or “we”) offers eligible customers a discount on certain rate plans and features (the ”Discountable Services”) provided you have signed up for a certain combination of services.
How much is the Bundle Discount?
The Bundle Discount will remove between $1 and $7 off your monthly bill per Eligible Service (defined below) for Discountable Services. The Bundle Discount will be applied to a maximum of one Discountable Service per Eligible Service. For a complete list of Discountable Services, www.bell.ca/bundle-discountable-services
How do I get the Bundle Discount?
In order to be eligible for the Bundle Discount:
- you must continually subscribe to at least any two (2) of the following Bell service categories: Home phone, Internet, TV and Mobility (each an "Eligible Service");
- your Mobility service must be a postpaid consumer Bell Mobility rate plan, not a prepaid or business plan;
- at least one of your Eligible Services must be a Discountable Service;
- the accounts for your Discountable Services must be consolidated under the same billing name and address under Bell's consolidated invoice ("One Bill");
- you must comply with the terms and conditions applicable to your Bell services; and
- all accounts for your Bell services must remain in good standing.
If your service is still regulated by the CRTC, you are not required to subscribe to Bell's local home phone service or any other regulated service provided by Bell to receive the Bundle Discount unless the CRTC has allowed Bell to make such an offer.
Are there any limitations on Bundle Discounts?
Except as otherwise stated in a specific offer, the Bundle Discount will not be applied during any promotions or combined with other offers for a Discountable Service. If your service is still regulated by the CRTC, the Bundle Discount will only be applied in accordance with Bell's applicable tariffs.
Can Bell change the Bundle Discount?
The Program, or any portion of it, including the Bundle Discount may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time. We will notify you thirty (30) days in advance of any change that affects you. We may notify you of any such change with a SIM message on your One Bill or by any other method which is likely to come to your attention. You agree that Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services, including the Discountable Services.
As of October 5, 2014, Bell Internet is no longer eligible for Bundle discounts as a Discountable Service. This change will not impact customers who enrolled in the Program involving Bell Internet prior to October 5, 2014, unless they change their Bell Internet plan.
As of September 13, 2015 Bell Home Phone is no longer eligible for Bundle discounts as a Discountable Service. This change will not impact customers who enrolled prior to September 13, 2015 unless they change their Bell Home Phone plan.
Updated November 15, 2015