Choosing a provider: knowing the facts
Who would you choose?
|Competitor A||Competitor B|
|Standard monthly rate for an unlimited nationwide plan data1||$70
|Total number of cell towers (HSPA+ and LTE)2||Included 8,907||5,715||8,907|
|Number of live mobile TV channels supported||Included 35+||16||0|
|Number of corporate owned stores for shopping and service3||Included 7234||251||308|
The choice is clear. Just three ways Bell is better.
Get on Canada's largest LTE network.
Canada’s largest LTE network5 covers over 31 million Canadians from coast to coast with access to the world’s fastest mobile network technology.More about our network
Over 120 live and on demand channels on the go.
With the Bell TV app, you can get access to over 120 channels right on your phone, on the go, only from Bell. From sports and news to entertainment and kids' programming, you can watch your favourite shows, wherever you are.6More about Mobile TV
- All prices are for Unlimited Nationwide plans paired with a LITE device
- Based on comparison of shared cell sites available from Bell vs. Rogers' cell sites according to Industry Canada (as of April 22, 2015).
- As of December 2014
- Combination of Bell and The Source corporate owned stores
- Based on total square kms of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ LTE network; see bell.ca/LTE for details.
- With compatible IOS and Android devices and select BlackBerry devices. Available with a Bell TV and Bell Mobility postpaid plan with the Mobile TV add-on. Data used for viewing on our mobile network will be rated using standard rates (from data included in your plan, add-on or at pay-per-use data rates, as applicable). 5 hours of Wi-Fi TV viewing per month is included (additional Wi-Fi viewing is $3/hour). Content and channels subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Select live channels and On Demand programming from your Bell TV subscription are available and content viewed over Wi-Fi at home may vary and will count towards your monthly Internet data usage. See bell.ca/tvanywhere.