The Home phone the most Canadians count on1
- Reliability you can trust
- Great sound quality
- Affordable long distance plans
Home phone packages
Whether you need all calling features or a basic phone line, we have a Home phone package for you.
Home phone, even better in a bundle.
Get guaranteed savings of $39/mo.*
off the regular price for 2 years.
Right now, pay only:$11986/mo.3
Current regular price of $158.865/mo. Subject to change.
*Applies to full billing periods. $49.95 one-time installation fee with a 2-year contract.4 Available in select areas.Shop now
Current as of January 2, 2017. Offer ends January 28, 2017. Available to new residential customers in Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services, including the Discountable Services; see bell.ca/bundledetails. The Starter TV package is not an eligible Bell service. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes and restrictions apply. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Home phone: Available where not CRTC regulated. Service area charge ($4/mo.) may apply, see bell.ca/serviceareacharge. Internet: Modem rental required; one-time modem rental fee waived for new customers. Upload access speed will vary depending on the distance between the customer's modem and switching equipment from Bell: 25 Mbps. Actual speeds experienced on the Internet may vary with customer's configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of your Internet service agreement found at bell.ca/agreements. Fibe TV: Requires subscription to Fibe Internet.
- Based on number of subscribers in Canada as of June 30, 2016.
- $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The Starter TV package is not an eligible Bell service. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
- Available to new customers who subscribe to a Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone bundle and existing Home phone customers adding Fibe TV and Internet. $119.86 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Fibe TV Good package: regular monthly rate $56.95, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $7/mo. bundle discount, less a credit of $25/mo. for 24 full billing periods; and Fibe 25: $74.95 monthly rate, less a credit of $14/mo. for 24 full billing periods, Internet data usage 125 GB/mo.; $3.00/additional GB (max. $100/mo.); and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $41.45, less a credit of $10.49/mo. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. A billing period may not start on the day of the subscription to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to the first full 30-day billing period. All prices are subject to change or if Bell terminates your services during a 30-day billing period.
- Fibe TV: Installation charges are $199.95 without a term. Includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver. Internet: Conditions apply; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall. Home Phone: Installation includes one jack at the service entry point where none present; $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50 for every subsequent jack.