Whole Home Wi-Fi: cover every room with the
best Wi-Fi technology.
Get the latest updates and incredible offers from Bell.
Sign up to hear about offers you won’t want to miss – plus our latest products, services and more.
Thank you for registering to receive the latest Bell news and offers.
Keep an eye on your inbox for upcoming deals, amazing offers and exciting updates.
Available to new residential customers, where access/technology permit. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. Customer must opt to receive paperless billing. (Δ) $100 prepaid card available to customers who add eligible Internet packages. Services must be installed within 30 days of order. Customer must continuously subscribe to eligible services and have an account in good standing for 60 days following installation, after which an email is sent to register to redeem the card. Within 30 days of receipt of the registration email, Customer must register online to receive the card. Customer will receive card by mail within 4–6 weeks. One card per account. Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license by Peoples Trust Company. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 12 months; unused funds will forfeit after the last day of the month of the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply. The BELL and FIBE trademarks are owned by Bell Canada. All other trademarks are owned or used under license by Bell Canada or one of its subsidiaries.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- Current as of May 26, 2022. With new activation of iPhone 12 64 GB with an eligible 2-year plan. Amortized taxes on the ﬁnanced amount are payable with your monthly device payments. Purchase ﬁnancing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement early, then your remaining device payments will become due immediately. If you are ending your Service Agreement at such time as well, the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) will become due immediately.
- Current as of April 5, 2022. Offer valid with an eligible 2-year plan. New activations only. Applicable to smartphones only; not eligible on tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Bill credit is comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) as a separate credit by the 2nd or 3rd billing period. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- Current as of May 5, 2022. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on eligible 2-year plans (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive a $20 per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.