Roam and get the data you need, plus unlimited talk and text, in the U.S. and in over 180 international destinations.
Stay connected when you travel with Roam Better, a feature you add with a one-time opt-in. By adding it to your account, you will save when roaming in the U.S. and internationally.
Choose between our two different options: select Roam Better - with home data* to use the data from your account when travelling, or select Roam Better - with 100 MB to get 100 MB/day of data that doesn't come out of the data from your current plan.*Note: starting on November 6, 2019, the Roam Better - with home data feature will include maximum download speeds for up to 500 MB of data usage per day. Beyond 500 MB, speeds will be up to 512 Kbps for the rest of the day, suitable for light web browsing, email and messaging. Data speeds reset at 12:00 a.m. (ET) daily.
Use the data from your account while you travel, and get unlimited talk and text, for $8/day in the U.S. and $12/day in over 180 international destinations.
- Europe, the Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda, Mexico, Central and South America, Asia, Oceania, Africa and the Middle East – See the complete list of international destinations
This feature includes:
- Access to the data from your account while travelling*
- Unlimited outgoing calling within your roaming destination and back to Canada
- Unlimited incoming calls
- Unlimited outgoing and incoming text messages
- Valid each day until 11:59 p.m. ET no matter where you're roaming
To get Roam Better - with home data, simply text ROAM to 8000. Once you enroll, you will automatically enjoy affordable daily rates for each day you call, text or use data with your phone when roaming in any of the Roam Better destinations.
Roam Better is available to customers on most monthly plans. If Roam Better is not available for your travel destination, you can purchase one of our affordable Travel Passes.
- Taxes extra.
- Roam Better is available to customers on most monthly plans within certain of Bell's U.S. and international roaming partners' coverage areas.
- Roam Better is not available on prepaid plans, corporate accounts and plans that include roaming services.
- Roam Better may be incompatible with other roaming features on your line that require removal before you can add Roam Better.
- Roam Better is a pay-per-use feature subject to change without notice, including coverage, rates and usage allowances.
- You should not purchase a Travel Pass for a Roam Better destination if you have Roam Better. If you have a Travel Pass and Roam Better active on your line while in a Roam Better destination, you will not have access to your Travel Pass allowance and Roam Better will apply to your roaming usage and charges.
- You will only be charged for a maximum of 20 days per line in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and a maximum of 20 days per line in other international destinations within the same billing period. Additional charges for data top-ups still apply.
- Premium texts are not included and are subject to additional charges.
- Roam Better is not to be used for roaming permanently or semi-permanently within any Roam Better destination(s).
- Certain types of usage will not result in the daily charge, including: making a call to Bell customer service, receiving texts, or using non-chargeable data.