BlackBerry Visual Voicemail
Visual Voicemail is a quick and easy way to listen to your messages without having to dial in. Simply scan through all of your messages, get a visual summary of who called and when, and choose which message to listen to right on your screen.
- Select and listen to messages in the order you want and respond easily with just one click via text message, multimedia message or email (on capable devices).
- Voicemail messages are delivered as audio files, so you can listen to them without dialling into your voicemail service.
- Listen to messages saved on your phone even if you're outside a coverage area.
- More details
- Available on BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry 7 and older devices.
- To use BlackBerry Visual Voicemail, you must be subscribed to a voicemail service such as Message Centre Lite, Message Centre Express or Message Centre.
- Visual Voicemail requires a data plan. It is not available through Wi-Fi.
- Visual Voicemail is also available in Bundle 7 and Bundle 12.