Why moving with Bell is just better.
- Your set up is way easier. With Wireless TV, you can put your TV anywhere you want in your new home.
You choose where you put your TV, not the old cable outlet.1
- You’ll be all set up to surf from anywhere in your new home with fast and powerful Wi-Fi included at no cost.
- Your services will be installed on the date of your choice. We even install on Saturdays and Sundays.
Three amazing services. One unbeatable price.
Our popular bundles offer the best ongoing prices on the market.
Includes Fibe TV with over 150 channels, Fibe Internet 15 and Home phone Lite.
Current as of January 18, 2015. Available to new residential customers in Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of term; see bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Early termination charges may apply. Restrictions apply. Home phone available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($3/mo.) may apply; seebell.ca/serviceareacharge. Home phone install includes 1 jack at service entry point (if none); install is $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50/each jack thereafter. Internet: Subject to compliance with the Bell Terms of Service; bell.ca/agreements. See bell.ca/fullinstall. Internet Fibe 15 usage 80 GB/mo.; $3/additional GB; (max. $100/mo.). Fibe TV: Requires subscription to Bell Fibe Internet.
(1) Only the PVR needs to be wired to the service. A wireless receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase) needs to be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of wireless receiver; do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.
(2) $110.85 monthly rate in a bundle: Bell TV Good package: $45.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $7/mo. bundle discount (see bell.ca/bundledetails) plus $3 Digital Service Fee; and Bell Fibe Internet 15: $57.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $10/mo. permanent discount, and Home phone Lite: $34.95 monthly rate (subject to change), less $11/mo. permanent discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount (see bell.ca/bundledetails).
(3) Available to new Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone subscribers. $83.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Bell TV Good package: regular monthly rate $45.95 less $7/mo. bundle discount, less $27/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods, plus $3 Digital Service Fee; and Internet Fibe 15: regular monthly rate $57.95, less $10/mo. ongoing discount; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $34.95, less $3/mo. bundle discount, less $11/mo. ongoing discount. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period.
(4) $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
(5) Professional installation on a two-year contract. Without a term, $199.95 installation fee applies. Includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver.