Moving has its good side, too.
Let’s face it, moving is sometimes a bit of a chore. When you do it with Bell though, you get a few perks out of it like the best technology, bundles at unbeatable regular prices, friendly reps who’ll take care of everything for you, 7 days a week, and professional technicians to get you all set up. We’ll even cancel services with your current provider for you.
Why moving with Bell is just better.
The best technology
Enjoy the best TV service with stunning HD picture quality and innovative features like Restart and fast Internet powered by Canada’s fibre optic network.
With wireless TV, you can put your TV anywhere you want in your new home - no holes, no cables, all you need is a power outlet.1 Plus, you’ll be all set to connect all your devices and surf from anywhere in your home with our powerful Wi-Fi.
Our professional technician will arrive in a convenient two-hour window of your choosing, on the date that suits you best. We even install on Saturdays, Sundays and civic holidays.
Three amazing services. One unbeatable price.
Outstanding services. Lower regular prices than cable. Extra savings for your first 24 months.
Fibe TV + Internet + Home phone
Included in your bundle:
Download speeds of up to 25 Mbps
Powerful Wi-Fi throughout your home
Unlimited Internet usage
$49.95 one-time installation fee on a 2-year contract.5
Available in select areas.
Current as of May 24, 2015. Available to new residential customers in select areas of Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of term; see Bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Early termination charges may apply. Restrictions apply. Home phone available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($3/mo.) may apply; see bell.ca/serviceareacharge. Home phone install includes 1 jack at service entry point (if none); install is $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50/each jack thereafter. Internet: Subject to compliance with the Bell Terms of Service; bell.ca/agreements. See bell.ca/fullinstall. Internet Fibe 25 usage 150 GB/mo.; $3/additional GB; (max. $100/mo.). Fibe TV: Requires subscription to Bell Fibe Internet.
(1) Only the PVR needs to be wired to the service. A wireless receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase) needs to be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of wireless receiver; do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.
(2) $142.85 regular monthly rate in a bundle: Bell TV Good package: $45.95 monthly rate, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Bell Fibe Internet 25: $65.95 monthly rate, plus $10/mo. for Unlimited Internet usage, and Home phone Lite: $36.95 monthly rate, less $9/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. All prices are subject to change. Good bundle savings based on competitor $160.41 regular monthly price after 24 months: Home phone service Triple Plan $19.99 monthly price (with 6 features and North American long distance), plus Internet Ignite 60 $60.99 monthly price plus $14.00/mo. for the Rocket modem rental, (up to 60 Mbps download; up to 10 Mbps upload and 200GB usage vs. up to 25 Mbps download; up to 10 Mbps upload and unlimited usage for Bell Fibe Internet 25), plus TV Digital Basic $40.48 monthly price, plus $24.95/mo. rental for the HDPVR.
(3) Available to new Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone subscribers. Months 1 to 3: $89.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Bell TV Good package: regular monthly rate $45.95, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $18/mo. credit for 24 full billing periods, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Bell Fibe Internet 25: regular monthly rate $65.95, plus $10/mo. for Unlimited Internet usage, less $35/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $36.95, less $9/mo. ongoing discount, less $3/mo. bundle discount. Monthly price from months 4 to 24 is $124 .85. All prices are subject to change. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period.
(4) $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
(5) Professional installation on a two-year contract. Without a term, $199.95 installation fee applies. Includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver.