The most reliable
Enjoy great sound quality and a reliable connection to 9-1-1 and emergency services.1
Simple and affordable long distance
Call within Canada and around the world easily and conveniently.
Calling features that suit your needs
Choose from a variety of features to complement your Home phone package.
Amazing services. Unbeatable price.
Outstanding services. Lower regular prices than cable. Extra savings for your first 24 months.
Fibe TV + Internet + Home phone
Included in your bundle:
Powerful Wi-Fi throughout your home
$49.95 one-time installation fee on a 2-year contract.5
Available in select areas.
Current as of September 13, 2015. Available to new residential customers in select areas of Ontario where access and technology permit. The Bundle Program may be changed/terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of term; see Bell.ca/bundledetails. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. Early termination charges may apply. Restrictions apply. Home phone available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($3/mo.) may apply; see bell.ca/serviceareacharge. Home phone install includes 1 jack at service entry point (if none); install is $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50/each jack thereafter. Internet : Subject to compliance with the Bell Terms of Service; bell.ca/agreements. See bell.ca/fullinstall. Internet Fibe 25 without unlimited usage option: 125 GB/mo.; $3/additional GB; (max. $100/mo.). Fibe TV: Requires subscription to Bell Fibe Internet.
- Applies to traditional copper-based (excluding fibre-based) wireline telephony; compared to cable telephony and based on continued service during extended power outages at customer's home.
- $132.85 regular monthly rate in a bundle: Bell TV Good package: $45.95 monthly rate, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Fibe 25: $65.95 monthly rate; and Home phone Lite: $36.95 monthly rate, less $12/mo. ongoing discount. All prices are subject to change. Good bundle savings based on competitor $150.41 regular monthly price after 24 months: Home phone service Triple Plan $19.99 monthly price (with 6 features and North American long distance), plus Internet Ignite30: $ 52.99 monthly price plus $14.00/mo. for the Advanced modem rental, (up to 30 Mbps download; up to 10 Mbps upload vs. ( up to 25 Mbps download, up to 10 Mbps upload for Fibe 25), plus TV Digital Basic $40.48 monthly price, plus $24.95/mo. rental for the HD PVR.
- Available to new Fibe TV, Internet and Home phone subscribers. Months 1 to 3: $79.85 promotional monthly rate in a bundle is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: Bell TV Good package: regular monthly rate $45.95, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, less $18/mo. credit for 24 full billing periods, less $7/mo. bundle discount; and Fibe 25: regular monthly rate $65.95, less $35/mo. credit for 3 full billing periods; and Home phone Lite: regular monthly rate $36.95, less $12/mo. ongoing discount. All prices are subject to change. Promotional price will apply to your first full 30-day billing period and for each full billing period after that, for the duration of your promotion. Your billing period may not start on the day you subscribe to our services. Regular price will apply for services delivered prior to your first full 30-day billing period or if Bell terminates your services during a 30-day billing period.
- $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
- Fibe TV: includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall for details. $50 installation fee for each additional receiver.
Bell Home phone
Bell offers the most reliable home phone service available. With many phone services and features to choose from, you can customize the best home phone package for your needs.
Plus, you'll get a home phone service with great sound quality, reliable connections to 9-1-1 and emergency services, and more.
Home phone calling features
Bell offers a wide range of home phone calling features, including:
- Call Answer
- Voice Dialling
- Call Answer Message Manager
- Online Voice Mail
- Call Forwarding
- Call Display
- Call Waiting
Flexible long distance plans
Bell offers flexible long distance plans for calls within provinces, across Canada and around the world. The most popular long distance plans include: the Unlimited Provincial plan.
Bell also offers per-minute long distance plans and inexpensive international long distance packages.
Promotions and offers
Check out the latest Bell Home phone promotions and stay connected with reliable service, affordable long distance plans and great calling features.