It's the biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone.
The iPhone 5 features a 4-inch Retina display, the powerful A6 chip, an 8-megapixel iSight camera with panorama, ultrafast wireless, iOS 6, and iCloud. Yet it’s the thinnest, lightest iPhone ever.
Do you need help with your purchase?
1 888 4-MOBILE (662453)
Visit a Bell store or retailer
- 4-inch (diagonal) Multi-Touch Retina display
- 1136 x 640 pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB1
- UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- LTE (Bands 4 and 17)
- LTE Nano SIM Card
- 4G LTE: up to 75 Mbps (expected download speeds 12-25 Mbps)2
- 4G HSPA+: up to 42 Mbps (expected download speeds of 7-14 Mbps)2
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Assisted GPS
- 8-megapixel camera for photos and 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera for video calls
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery3
- Up to 8 hours on 3G3
- Up to 225 hours3
- Up to 8 hours on 3G; up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi3
- Up to 10 hours3
- Up to 40 hours3
- 123.8 mm x 58.6 mm x 7.6 mm4
- 112 g4
- iPhone 5
- Apple earphones with remote and mic
- Lightning to USB cable
- USB power adapter
- Lightning connector
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone mini-jack
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in microphone
- SIM card tray
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)
- 1 GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- These are theoretical peak speeds. Actual speeds may vary due to topography, environmental conditions, device type and other factors.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. For more details of iPhone performance tests for talk time, standby time, Internet use over 3G, Internet use over Wi-Fi, video playback, and audio playback, see www.apple.com/iphone/battery.html.
- Actual size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.