Why you should choose Bell.
Amazing selection of smartphones
Stay connected, entertained and protected with Bell.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/network for details.
- Current as of July 27, 2021. With new activation. 30% savings based on the iPhone 11 64 GB when compared to our device full price. Savings applied as a monthly credit over 24 months. See devices listing page for other credit amounts available with purchase of the iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 12 mini.
- Current as of July 27, 2021. Available with new activations or upgrades with Bell SmartPay on an eligible 2-year plan or 30-day BYOD plans (excludes tablets, Mobile Internet and IoT products). Bill credits are comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) and $50 bill credit, applied as separate credits by your 3rd bill, depending on your billing cycle. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- Current as of May 11, 2021. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on eligible 2-year plans (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive the $15 per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.
- Offer valid until August 26, 2021. Savings applied over 24 months vs. our device full price.
- Rankings are based on the Tutela crowd-sourced data collection across the entirety of Canada for "Average Downlink Throughput", data collection period for the report September 1, 2019 to February 29, 2020. Data collected from ~175,000 daily unique smartphone users in Canada when the smartphone is in the coverage area of the respective network. Your experiences may vary. Tutela Reports are prepared independently by Tutela. Please visit www.tutela.com for details.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.