What is tecla-e?
tecla-e is the latest portable, hands-free and cloud-connected device that allows people with physical mobility limitations to navigate an array of connected devices with ease.
How it works
With tecla-e, you can send commands using a range of adaptive switches, such as a head array, buddy buttons, sip-and-puff controller and more. You can connect up to nine adaptive switches.
tecla-e then relays the commands to your smartphone and other connected devices via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Customization: tecla-e can be customized to your individual needs and it works with a variety of adaptive switches.
- Connectivity: tecla-e can pair with up to eight Bluetooth and/or Internet-enabled connected devices, like Apple iPad.
- Smart home: via Wi-Fi, tecla-e helps you connect with devices like the Google Nest Learning Thermostat or Google Nest Cam Indoor for better control of your environment.
- App-enabled: you can configure and control tecla-e remotely using the tecla app for iOS and Android.
tecla-e is compatible with smartphones running:
- iOS 7.0 and above
- Android 5.0 and above
- iPhone 6 and above
- Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL
- Motorola Moto Z3 Play
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and above
- Samsung Galaxy A5, A8, J3 and Xcover4
Bell Mobility customers with physical accessibility needs can get the new tecla-e for a special price of $263 after a discount of $550 (retail value $813).1
How to order
Available within Bell Mobility coverage areas where technology permits. A one-time connection charge ($50) may apply. A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46 per month, NS: $0.43 per month, AB: $0.95 per month, NB: $0.97 per month, SK: $1.95 per month, PE: $0.70 per month, NL: $0.75 per month, NWT: $1.70 per month Bell remits required amount to government. If you end your Commitment Period early, a Cancellation Fee applies; see your Agreement for details. Subject to change without notice, not combinable with other offers. Other conditions apply.
- Rebate applies at the time of purchase on the price of the device after taxes.