Home phone Choice
Reliable Home phone with great sound quality
- Compatible with any alarm system
- Reliable connection to 9-1-1 and emergency services1
- Unlimited local calling
- Your choice of up to 8 calling features2
Offer and pricing details
|Home phone Choice||$56.31/mo.|
Available to residential customers in Ontario, where access and technology permit. Not available where CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($4/mo.) may apply in some areas. One-time activation fee (up to $49.95 per line) applies to new or moving customers. Installation includes one jack at the service entry point where none present; installation fee is $75 for the 1st additional jack, $50 for every subsequent jack. For certain offers, customer must select e-bill and create MyBell profile. See bell.ca/paperbillfee to learn more. Subject to change without notice, not combinable with any other offers. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. By default Canada and U.S. long distance is 40¢/min. and $2.95/mo network charge applies on first call.
- Applies to traditional copper-based (excluding fiber-based) wireline telephony; compared to cable telephony and based on continued service during extended power outages at customer’s home.
- Visual Call Waiting counts as 2 features.
- Monthly rate is subject to change.