(↑) Rankings are based on the Tutela crowd-sourced data collection across the entirety of Canada for "Average Downlink Throughput", data collection period for the report August 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Data-collected from ~175,000 daily unique smartphone users in Canada when the smartphone is in the coverage area of the respective network. Your experiences may vary. Tutela reports are prepared independently by Tutela. Visit tutela.com for details.
* 5G is available with compatible devices. Available in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal, the Greater Toronto Area, and more. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available.
(**) Current as of October 1, 2020. The waived one-time Connection Service fee ($45) applies to the activation of a new phone or a new smartwatch online only. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
† Based on a 2019 EISA award.
- Applied as a bill credit for new activations and upgrades completed online or by phone. In store: receive an in-store credit.
- Offer valid until November 30, 2020. With purchase of LG Velvet, Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, S20 FE 5G, Note 20 Ultra 5G, Z Fold2 5G, Z Flip 5G, Z Flip, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max and all iPhone 12 series devices. With Bell SmartPay™ on an eligible 2-year Unlimited Data or Connect Everything plan. In-store credit must be used during time of activation and can be applied towards AirPods, Galaxy Buds or any accessory. For online orders, the $150 will be applied as a one-time bill credit. Bill credit will appear on second or third bill depending on customer billing cycle. The credit will roll over into the next billing cycle if the bill is less than $150. Plus waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($45) for online orders. While supplies last.
- Current as of November 24, 2020. Offer valid with an eligible new 2-year plan. New activations or upgrades. Applicable to smartphones only; not eligible on tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Bill credit is comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($45) and $55 bill credit, applied in one payment of $100 on the 2nd or 3rd billing period. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.