(↑) Rankings are based on the Tutela crowd-sourced data collection across the entirety of Canada for "Average Downlink Throughput", data collection period for the report August 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Data-collected from ~175,000 daily unique smartphone users in Canada when the smartphone is in the coverage area of the respective network. Your experiences may vary. Tutela reports are prepared independently by Tutela. Visit tutela.com for details.
* 5G is available with compatible devices. Available in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal and the Greater Toronto Area. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell's Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available. Fastest based on a third party combined score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) speed test results in 5G network areas from Bell.
(**) Current as of October 1, 2020. The waived one-time Connection Service fee ($45) applies to the activation of a new phone or a new smartwatch online only. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
† Based on a 2019 EISA award.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All rights reserved.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- Current as of April 20, 2021. The 40% savings is calculated based on the Samsung Galaxy S21 128 GB when compared to our device full price. Credit applied monthly over 24 months when you purchase one of the following models: Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra devices.
- Current as of March 12, 2021. Offer valid with eligible 2-year or 30-day plans. New activations and upgrades are eligible. Applicable to smartphones only; not eligible on tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Bill credit is comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($45) and $55 bill credit, applied as separate credits by your 3rd bill, depending on your billing cycle. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.