The agreement between you (“Customer” or “you”) and Bell Mobility Inc. (“Bell”, “Bell Mobility” or “we”) includes the following documents, as they may apply to you:
- a summary setting out critical information about what you are signing up for (“Critical Information Summary”);
- an agreement page confirming your acceptance of your agreement with us (“Our Agreement Page”);
- a summary of key details about your Device, Services, promotions and related Charges (defined below) ("Device and Service Summary");
- the actual terms of service spelling out your, and our, obligations (including the schedules attached) (“Terms of Service” and “Schedules”); and
- if you are a Customer who makes monthly payments on your Device (“Device Payment Customer”), a disclosure statement for the payment terms for your Device (“Disclosure Statement”)
(together, the “Agreement”).
You should review the entire Agreement. All of the parts are important and together create a legal contract about the Services and the Device that applies to you once you have accepted it. Bell relies upon your promise that you have reached the legal age of majority in your province or territory of residence and are authorized to enter into this Agreement. If you are a small business, then you and the individual subscriber to the Services and the Device are jointly responsible for all obligations in this Agreement, both individually and together. To help you to understand your rights and obligations under this Agreement, these Terms of Service are written in a question and answer format. At the end of these Terms of Service you’ll find Bell’s contact information.