Here’s how it works
Smartphone Full price: $1,000.00
*Eligible 2-year rate plan required. Taxes on the financed device amount are payable with your monthly device payments. The one-time Connection Service Fee ($45) is waived.
With Bell SmartPay, you can choose from a variety of great data plans.
Our Unlimited Data plans start at $80 for 15 GB of data at unbeatable speeds across Canada. Beyond 15 GB of data, speeds are up to 512 Kbps, suitable for light web browsing, email, and messaging.
Our Connect Everything plans bring you the most convenient way to share your data between all your devices – from smartphones and tablets to smartwatches and other connected things.
Additional Important Bell SmartPay Conditions:
Bell SmartPay is available with new activations (or eligible upgrades) on eligible 2-year rate plans. Purchase financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0.
If you end your Service Agreement early or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, you will have to pay an early cancellation fee. The early cancellation fee consists of your remaining device payments and the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) if you received one at the time of purchase. The Device Return Option Deferred Amount (if applicable) will also come due.
From time-to-time, we may offer promotional credits in connection to your Bell SmartPay Agreement which reduces your device payments. If you are receiving a promotional credit in connection to your Bell SmartPay Agreement and you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement early, the credit will no longer apply and your remaining device payments will become due immediately based on the full pre-credit price.
Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- Purchase financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. Taxes on full cost of the device due at time of purchase – BC: $120.00; AB: $50.00; SK: $110.00; MB: $130.00; ON: $130.00; QC: $150.00; NB/NS/PEI/NL: $150.00; YT/NT/NU: $50.00. Final monthly payment reduced to equal full price.
- Applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada. Only available in Canada. Not compatible with Roam Better.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts sent to a landline, texts sent to a U.S. or international phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM texts). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application. Out-of-bundle charges may apply.
- 25 5-minute messages.
- Simultaneous use of airtime.
- When you Call Forward your phone number to a residential or office phone number that has the Call Display function, your mobile phone number may be shown.