Online shopping made easy
Even better on Canada’s best network.†
With incredible coverage and speed, you’ll get the most out of this device with Bell. Learn more about its great features below.
View additional details
*Internet traffic management practices (ITMP) for Bell Mobility. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, like Bell’s management of network resources, using methods which include Internet traffic management practices. See bell.ca/ITMP. Network priority. Mobile phone and other non-Mobile Internet device traffic is always prioritized on the network. This may result in slower speeds/delays for Mobile Internet device users when using certain data services during periods of network congestion. Mobile Internet devices are used as a mobile network connection point for other devices and can include the following: Turbo Hubs and Sticks, hotspot devices and other Mobile Internet devices listed on this page. Service is available with compatible devices within Bell Mobility’s network coverage areas.(†) Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage
Eligibility for Bell SmartPay: requires select 2 yr plans starting at $80/mo. (incl. 30 GB of data).
(*) A one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
(**) Requires a 5G data plan (sold separately). 5G service and roaming not available on all operator networks or in all areas. Contact operator for details. 5G service, speed, and performance depend on many factors including, but not limited to, operator network capabilities, device configuration and capabilities, network traffic, location, signal strength, and signal obstruction. Actual results may vary. Some features are not available in all areas. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixel/networkinfo for info.
Additional Important Bell SmartPay Conditions: See full FAQs here.
Bell SmartPay is available with new activations (or eligible upgrades) on eligible 2-year rate plans. Purchase financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0.
*$87.09 per month before discount
If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement or Service Agreement early, or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, your remaining device payments (based on the full monthly amount before discount in the case of any promotions) will become due immediately and you will be subject to an early cancellation fee for your Service Agreement.
Test 3 Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell's Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP.
Good working condition means the device powers on, charges and navigates properly to the home screen; the keyboard and/or touchscreen is responsive and functions properly; the device is free from apparent physical damage (such as bending, cracks, punctures to any part of the device, including the screen, keyboard or the camera lens); there are no missing components (such as buttons, keys, SIM/media tray, battery, battery cover); all activation/security locks for the device are turned off and no longer linked to your associated cloud account, such as iCloud Find my iPhone Activation Lock (for Apple devices) and Activation Lock Protection (for Android devices); and your device PIN/password, facial recognition and fingerprint lock have been removed.
A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: QC: $0.46/mo., NS: $0.43/mo., AB: $0.95/mo., NB: $0.97/mo., SK: $1.88/mo., PE: $0.70/mo., NL: $0.75/mo., NWT: $1.70/mo. Bell remits required amount to government.
Taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. If you place Bell SmartPayTM orders over the phone, taxes on full price of the device are due at time of purchase.
- Award based on analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data median 5G median download speeds for Q1-Q2 2021. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
- Current as of July 7, 2021. Offer valid with an eligible 2-year or 30-day plan. New activations or upgrades are eligible. Applicable to smartphones only; not eligible on tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Bill credit is comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) and $50 bill credit, applied in one payment of $100 on the 2nd or 3rd billing period. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- Orders placed after 4:00 PM local time on Fridays will be processed the following Monday. Delivery timing depends on courier availability.
- 5G is available with compatible devices. Available in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montréal, the Greater Toronto Area, and more. Coverage is approximate; actual coverage may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see bell.ca/5G. The 5G network symbol appearing on a 5G device while in use means that 5G is available on the Bell network in the surrounding local area of the device. Speed, performance and whether a 5G device uses the available 5G depend on various factors including topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location, and whether the device is actively downloading or uploading data and subject to Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Outside 5G areas, 5G devices will continue to have access to our fastest 4G speeds available. Fastest based on a third party combined score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScoreTM) speed test results in 5G network areas from Bell.
- Under Display Camera supports up to 4 MP.