- Unlimited local and Canadian long distance minutes1
- Only select voice features apply2
- For an extra $5/month, get unlimited calling from Canada to the U.S.3
Mobile Internet Plus plan
This Flex plan is great for people who have heavy usage needs. Your monthly fee automatically adjusts according to your monthly data usage, so you always get the best rate.
- Fees and services are subject to change in accordance with your service agreement.
- One-time fees apply for certain changes you make to your service. Subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- Pay-per-use rates apply if you exceed the usage that’s included in your rate plan or add-on. Subject to change over time. See bell.ca/payperuse for details.
Share data across devices
Bring your own Mobile Internet device to Bell and share the data from your existing smartphone plan.
Ready to get started?
Buy a Mobile Internet device from Bell and receive a discount on your device when you choose our Flex plan.
Current as of July 29, 2019. Available with compatible devices within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility and its partners’ coverage areas where technology permits; see bell.ca/coverage. Roaming charges may apply. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. Services are subject to acceptable use restrictions in Terms of Service, including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse for details. If you end your Commitment Period early, a Cancellation Fee applies; see your Service Agreement for details. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers.
(*) Based on total square km of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
(1) Applies to long distance calls made from and to Canada, in Bell Mobility and its partners' coverage area.
(2) The Alcatel LINK Hub does not support Call Display, Message Centre and Call Waiting.
(3) Applies to long distance calls made from Canada to the U.S. (as applicable) in Bell Mobility coverage areas.