Mobile Internet data plans
Stay connected on the Bell network. Whether you need Internet for yourself or your family, we've got a plan for you. Choose from one of our Flex plans that adapts to your monthly usage, or add to your Connect Everything plan and share data across all of your devices.
Sign up for a Flex plan
Get a flexible plan that automatically adjusts according to your usage each month.
Flex Plus plan
Additional plan information
- Additional data over 50 GB is $3/GB.
- A one-time Connection Service Fee ($40) applies on your first bill.
- Non-Mobile Internet device traffic is always prioritized on the LTE network. This may result in slower speeds or delays for Mobile Internet device users when using certain data services during periods of network congestion.
- Unlimited local and Canadian long distance minutes1
- Only select voice features apply2
- For an extra $5/month, get unlimited calling from Canada to the U.S.3
Add to a Connect Everything plan
Share data across all of your devices
Add to your Connect Everything plan to share your smartphone’s data with your Mobile Internet device.
Ready to get started?
Eligibility for Bell SmartPay™: requires an eligible rate plan starting at $10/mo.
A one-time Connection Service Fee ($40) is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
Additional Important Bell SmartPay Conditions: See full FAQs.
Bell SmartPay is available with new activations (or eligible upgrades) on eligible rate plans. Purchase financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0.
If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement or Service Agreement early, or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, your remaining device payments (based on the full monthly amount before discount in the case of any promotions) will become due immediately and you will be subject to an early cancellation fee for your Service Agreement.
Taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. If you place Bell SmartPay orders over the phone, taxes on full price of the device are due at time of purchase.
- Applies to long distance calls made from and to Canada, in Bell Mobility and its partners' coverage area.
- The Alcatel LINK Hub does not support Call Display, Message Centre and Call Waiting.
- Applies to long distance calls made from Canada to the U.S. (as applicable) in Bell Mobility coverage areas.