Current as of February 18, 2018. Available with compatible devices, within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility and its partners' network coverage areas where technology permits. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. Long distance and roaming charges (including foreign taxes) may apply outside your local area. Airtime charges (and long distance charges, if applicable) apply (a) for calls made, from the time you press "Send" until you press "End" or otherwise disconnect your call; and (b) for calls you receive, from the moment the calling party initiates the call, including ring time, until you press "End" or otherwise disconnect the call. Data charges apply if you do not subscribe to a data plan or Mobile Browser; fees may apply for applications, features, content and roaming when outside your local area. Upon early termination, price adjustment charges apply; see your Service Agreement for details. The data feature you select for your account at time of activation or upgrade is price protected for the length of your commitment period. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: NL: $0.75/mo, SK: $0.94/mo, NS: $0.43/mo, PEI: $0.70/mo, NB: $0.53/mo, AB: $0.44/mo, QC $0.46/mo; Bell remits required amount to government.
* Offer available until further notice.
- Limited time offer. With new postpaid consumer (or small business) activations or hardware upgrades on a 2-yr Unlimited Canada & U.S. Share Plan. You must keep your Unlimited Canada & U.S. Share Plan for the duration of the term. Subscriber must be (and remain) a Canadian resident and the majority of your usage must be in Canada. Max. data usage per user may be capped at 10 GB/ billing period. Includes texts sent to a Canadian or U.S. phone number while in Canada and U.S., texts received while in Canada or the U.S. and excludes premium texts. Taxes and pay-per-use charges (including additional airtime, international long distance and roaming beyond the coverage of your Unlimited Canada & U.S. Share Plan) are extra. While in the U.S., calls or texts to numbers that are outside of Canada and the U.S. are not included and will be billed at $1.45/min for calls and $0.15/text. Roaming outside Canada and the U.S. not included. Additional data usage charges are $0.07/MB. Sending and receiving picture or video messaging in the U.S. and Push-to-Talk services use data from your promotional data feature and will incur additional data usage charges if you have exceeded your promotional data feature allotment.
- Sent messages include text messages sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes text messages sent to a U.S. or International phone number, premium messages, alerts, messages sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM, CDMA and U.S. CDMA messages). Received messages include text messages received while in Canada and excludes roaming, premium messages, alerts or dial-up messages received from a messaging application. Out of bundle charges may apply. Data usage charges may apply with select CDMA smartphones to send and receive picture and video message.
- 25 5-minute messages
- Simultaneous use of airtime.
- With new activation or upgrade on an eligible rate plan, with compatible devices. Includes 5 hours of viewing over Wi-Fi; additional viewing over Wi-Fi is $3/h. Content viewed over Wi-Fi at home will count towards monthly data usage of your home Internet package. Standard data rates apply to any viewing over the cellular network. Content and channels subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Other conditions apply; see bell.ca/mobiletv.
- With new activation or upgrade on an eligible rate plan, with compatible devices. Mobile TV add-on will automatically be removed after 24 months. Includes 5 hours of viewing over Wi-Fi; additional viewing over Wi-Fi is $3/h. Content viewed over Wi-Fi at home will count towards monthly data usage of your home Internet package. Standard data rates apply to any viewing over the cellular network. Content and channels subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Other conditions apply; see bell.ca/mobiletv.